The advantages of the Cacti are having many plugins that is provided by a wide community of Cactiusers.org.
- Boost: To increase Cacti performance
- Clogs: To add a view tab to view Cacti log
- Discovery: auto discovery to detect the SNMP devices on the network with diferent subnet.
- Docs: To create a document in Cacti
- Flowviewer: Viewer to see the flow of data dicapture by netflow on cisco router.
- Host Info: Displays information about the server Cacti’s version
- Login Mod: To change the Cacti login page
- Mac Track: track a MAC Address and Port on the device to enable the SNMP
- Monitor: monitors the condition of up/down from the monitored device, is also accompanied by sound alerts.
- Ntop: shows ntop application on Cacti tab
- Realtime: Displaying graphs in realtime Cacti every 5 seconds.
- Router Configs: backup display configuration and router
- Settings: Settings and configure Cacti
- SSL: SSL access with Cacti
- Syslog: Displays syslog Cacti database
- Thold: Showing up down from the host
- Tools: Tool to check the service HTTP, FTP, POP3 and SMTP
- Update: Showing all the plugins installed and check for updates
CactiEZ is a self installing Linux Distribution based off CentOS that sets up and configures a customized Cacti install. Everything is designed to be completely automated and working directly out of the box. This compact distro is loaded with extra features such as Syslog and Netflow data collection, Weathermaps, Reports, Auto Discovery, Router Config backup, Nagios, and much more! Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit installations are possible from the same CD. The CactiEZ ISO or torrent can be downloaded here.